in Higher Education
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
"Mathematics in Higher Education"
Registration certificate ¹ 77-15825 of July 7, 2003
Mathematics in Higher Education journal is ready to publish the articles on the problems of mathematics teaching at university.
Editorial Office address:
23 Gagarin Avenue, 603950, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
Nizhny Novgorod State University, Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, the Chair of Geometry and Higher Algebra,
Mathematics in Higher Education.
- The article should be submitted in digit in
one of the versions of Tex editor or in Microsoft Word (with double space, 12 pt
font, 4 cm left margin and 1 cm right margin with not more than 30 lines per page.)
- The article may be up to 16 pages.
- The languages of the journal are Russian and English.
- Each copy of the article should contain UDC code (typed above
the article title in the left), abstract (up to 8 lines), and keywords.
To the article you should apply the translation of the title, author's
name, abstract and keywords into English. The information about the
author (job, home address, phone number, e-mail) should be given
- The number of the formula should be written on the right in parenthesis.
- The illustrations should be submitted in separate files in ps or jpg formats. The author may indicate the place of illustrations in the text of the article.
- Bibliography should be written at the end of the article on a
separate page. In the text of the article the references should be
marked by figures in square brackets.
- Welcome pdf format of the article.
- Bluman G.W., Cole J.D. Similarity methods for differential equations. New York, 1974. 332 p.
- Conn J.F. Normal forms for analytical Poisson structures // Ann. Math. 119, 1984, P. 577-601.
For an information e-mail: email@example.com